Getting To The U.S. Virgin Islands
Getting to the United States Virgin Islands is NOT that hard, it just depends on what form of transportation you use!
If you’re sailing or coming on luxury yachts – check out our marinas locations & information…. (Lucky people!)
But if you’re like the rest of us who aren’t traveling on their own private jet here’s some great general information.
So to Fly – try these Airlines: (St Thomas code is STT)
- American, (US Airways), 800-433-7300, direct from Miami, New York, Boston, Charlotte & Philly daily
- Continental, 800-231-0856, direct from Newark
- Delta (Northwest), 800-221-1212, direct from Atlanta and Detroit
- Spirit Airlines, 1-801-401-2222, direct from Ft. Lauderdale
- United, 800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331), direct from Washington-Dulles and Chicago O’Hara
- US Airways, 1-800-JETBLUE (-800-538-2583)
For American Airlines - It is a lot easier if you take a non-stop directly into St. Thomas but if you’re looking for saving $$$$ going thru Puerto Rico will save you money mucho! Plus you’ll an additional 500 miles with your airlines miles club!
Also Jet Blue does fly into Puerto Rico!
St. John: NO AIRPORT - use St. Thomas and ferry services or private boats to reach the island.
St. Croix: Henry E. Rohlsen (STX)